If you want to set up a forecast sales strategy to tackle the next few months with a clear and serene vision, you cannot miss out on this free pricing evaluation of your facility.
With this first free consultation you will immediately start improving your Occupancy, Average Daily Rate (ADR) and Brand Reputation.
This is how:
- we will sell at even higher rates during high season and increase your brand reputation
- we will avoid restrictive sales conditions that cause you to lose money today and even more so over time
- we will increase online visibility in the target micro and macro areas
- we will convert more leads from OTAs and your website
- we will help you disintermediate more effectively and more frequently
- we will balance sales between high and low seasons
- we will adjust your sales policies according to demand on a period-by-period basis
- we will boost your business in the short, medium and long term by applying robust dynamic pricing techniques
- you will automatically learn revenue techniques by observing our Revenue Manager dedicated to your account
- day by day, you will share the progress of the strategy with your Revenue Manager and month by month you will review the Progress Report with him
We don’t need anything else to process your free pricing evaluation.
One of our revenue management experts will collect your pricing data and analyze it against the 18 business indexes that constitute the basis of your strategy for success.
Your free pricing evaluation will then be drafted, providing recommendations that you can immediately implement to improve sales in just a few days (sometimes in just a few hours).
What do you need this screening for? →
Within 24-48 hours, your free pricing evaluation will be delivered to your inbox. Few, clear and solid tips you can follow to increase bookings and average daily rate.
After reading the free pricing evaluation you may choose to implement the provided recommendations straight away or receive more free information by calling the Revenue Manager who processed your evaluation directly to request further guidance about your strategy… at which point you won’t want to leave us anymore.